Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Fixing Things Up

I am not a programmer. That is for sure. But there are a few things I want to improve here.

A few useful features, for my benefit as well as for others who may want to use the recipes.

So I added a 'Print Recipe' capability.

And even got it to actually work!

The idea is that next to each recipe is a link 'Print Recipe'. Click on it and a new window will open containing only that recipe with a black text / white background format. It also pops up the print dialog box, which you can either close, or select print to get the desired recipe on paper.

I intend to go back and add these links to previous posts. And of course they should appear next to all the future posts.

Just a little thing, but a lot of work for me!

Next will be a recipe index. As I have almost 300 recipes now. Even I can't keep them straight anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger tech_samaritan said...

Bravo! Always nice to see geek ingenuity mixed with food an photos.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home